KYKS.freeforums.org

Group created in 2002 to share life!
It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to kyks

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Hi ladies
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:30 pm 

I was able to get into the forum through an email I got from Cathryn.

I am doing okay as Patricia told you ladies I had a bladder infection over the Christmas holidays but am much better now. Except I have to get my ears cleaned and have to put in some drops before I do.

I started stitching and finished my little picture, it is not big but it is a start.

Yesterday my brother and I did go to see a house, it was okay but I do not think all the kitchen stuff we have will hold as they have a washer and dryer in the kitchen. We had bought a cupboard as the house we lived in did not have too much cupboards, then we have an upright freezer which will not fit in the kitchen. So we decided not to take it. The people were willing to also remove the carpeting and put down hardwood flooring for us, but when we checked it already had hardwood flooring. We will also have to break the lease but if we leave early we will be responsible for the rent in the apartment and then the house so will wait a little bit before we do anything.

We are still struggling with the noise from upstairs and have been hitting the ceiling up when they make noise at 12:00-2:00 at night.

I am having major problems with my computer and Patricia and Andy are coming tomorrow to see if they can help me get it fixed. So hopefully I will get back to the group soon as I sure miss you ladies.

I hope everyone is doing okay.

Marl

Report this post